Except I don't feel any guilt.
- •Nicotine"I only have two vices: smoking and green eyed men."
- •Law & OrderSVU exclusively. No one watches Criminal Intent. No one.
- •Overpriced cosmetics.I don't know why I own a small Sephora. I still look the same. It's all a lie.
- •Beans.Mexican food cures the soul of its troubles. I've done the leg-work.
- •Hibernating.I love a day when I only have to communicate with my canine, don't have to tame my fro for the public, and can essentially be useless to society.
- •Journaling.I have my mother's brain and I refuse to forget.
- •Audiobooks.This is new but I'm hooked! It's worth noting that I also buy every book I "read" in hard copy as well. Both redundant and necessary. Even still, technology bums me out a bit. My wallet feels guilt.
- •The smell of gasoline, wet cement, saw dust, lawn clippings and other weirdness.
- •Netflixing in the background.I can't get ready without something streaming. This is also why I'm almost always late. Not proud, but not sorry.
- •Repeat watching.I don't fancy movies and shows I've never seen before. What if I don't like it? That would be a time-waster for sure. And that's something I'd feel guilty about.
- •Dogs.Mostly mine. But maybe yours too.