WHILE ON AN AIRPLANE
- •You have given up your personal space and privacy. Get over it.
- •You cannot stay asleep. Gravity will always win.
- •You might sit next to or near someone who has an unpleasant odor. Just hope your flight is short!
- •Your neighbor can and will read your emails and will correct your grammar and sentence structure in their head or out loud.
- •Someone will cough and sneeze on you or in your general direction.
- •People will yell at kids and parents because they think they have the answers to shut the kid up and they are the ultimate parent.