6 BLOODY MARYS THAT DRINK LIKE A MEAL
Where to find L.A. bloodies that go beyond...
- •The PikeyA michelada-esque tomato juice based concoction with Deschutes Porter as secret ingredient. Hollywood.
- •Musso & Frank GrillBeef broth gives the Bloody Bull a murky brown color and savory flavor. Hollywood.
- •The Hungry CatMaryland Mary gets a dash of Maryland spice mix and shucked oyster garnish. Hollywood (additional location in S.M.)
- •FigThe Bacon Mary is festooned with a thick bacon slice and seasoned with bacon salt. Santa Monica.
- •Tasting KitchenHeirloom tomatoes, celery, olives, and pickled asparagus turn a brunch cocktail into a sippable salad. Venice.
- •Franklin & Company TavernYou have to consume the onion ring, bacon-wrapped jalapeño, Brussels sprout, and a mini-hamburger before you hit liquid with Bloody Royale. Hollywood.