BEST BEERS MADE BY LA BREWERIES
Hot day? Our beer expert Randy Clemens chooses his favorite LA beers via lamag.com
- •Harvest Ball Orange WheatMade by Torrance-based Strand brewing company, Get a growler!
- •Lazy Susan, Highland Park Brewing CompanyLazy Susan is a deliciously sour, Berliner-Weisse style wheat beer spiked with peaches and nectarines.
- •Chaparral Saison, by Ladyface Ale CompanyAgoura Hills brewpub uses local herbs to create crisp, farmhouse ale.
- •Red Velvet, the Eagle Rock BreweryGold medal winning malty red ale served at everyone's favorite Glassell Park brewpub. Goes well with anything on the grill.
- •Melrose IPA, Beachwood BBQ and BrewingCitrusy hop bomb poured straight from the Long Beach pub's unique "flux capacitor" system.