HOW TO THROW A GUERRILLA WEDDING AT DISNEYLAND
Disney would prefer you pay for one of their pricy wedding packages--but say you want to get hitched inside the Magic Kingdom with a few friends for just the price of admission? Here's where to go inside the Park for incognito nuptials.
- •Snow White GrottoThe shady green spot at the center of the park next to the castle is usually empty. Toss a few coins on the wishing well and count the dwarfs as witnesses.
- •Sailing Ship ColumbiaThis three masted replica of an18th century ship is magnificent above deck and below. Just wrap it up before you reach shore.
- •Caboose at the Disneyland RailroadThe Disneyland Railroad has been circling the park for 60 years. Exchange vows in the wooden car and may your marriage last as long.
- •Pirate's Lair on Tom Sawyer IslandIn 1970, a group of 300 anti-war hippies invaded the island en masse, forcing the park to shut down. You won't need to be as revolutionary--just raft over, profess your love, and raft back before causing a stir.
- •Splash MountainThe river cruise puts lovers in a log where you can yell "I do" as you get soaked with water. Bonus: your wedding photo will be waiting for you when you leave. (Text by @chrisnicholsla)