L.A.'S MOST INSTAGRAMMED WALLS (AND ONE FLOOR)
Note that this is by popularity on Instagram, not magazine preference. We'll do a Best Wall list next. Feel free to suggest your favorite.
- •Paul Smith Wall8221 Melrose, West Hollywood
- •The Love WallOne of the LA installments of NY artist Curtis Kulig's global "love me" campaign is at 8549 Higurera St, Culver City
- •The Made in L.A wallCisco Home, 8025 Melrose Ave.
- •Heart of Los AngelesAngel City Brewery, 216 Alameda St., Los Angeles
- •RETNA wallWest Hollywood Library, 625 N. San Vincente, Weho
- •Global Angel Wings projectColette Miller has painted angel wings all over the world with four locations in L.A. This one's outside St. Regis Wine & Liquor, 8401 West Third St, Los Angeles.
- •Bonus: Topanga Trail Lookout floorTwo mile round trip hike ends up at this scenic lookout with photogenic floor. 23300 Saddle Peak Road, Calabasas.
- •FIGURE 8 WALLELLIOTT SMITH WAS MURDEREDSuggested by @brewer