L.A.'S TOP 5 BEER BARS
- •The Bottle RoomServes barley wine and complex stouts, plus a 60-beer strong bottle list. Whittier.
- •Father's OfficeThe Helm's branch features established craft breweries such as Lost Abbey and up-and-comers Brouwerij West. Culver City.
- •Lucky BaldwinsBelgian beer destination (serves Brasserie DuPont) with a friendly crowd. Pasadena.
- •The Surly GoatPliny the Elder and Bourbon County Stout are just two on the low-lit pub's extensive tap list. West Hollywood.
- •Tony's Darts AwayCarries only California-brewed beer, with a dedicated IPA menu. Burbank.