L.A.'S TOP 5 WINE BARS
Check out our Liquid L.A. Blog, featuring wine and spirits expert @carolineoncrack on lamag.com
- •A.O.C.Better known for Suzanne Goin's cooking, A.O.C. deserves equal recognition as a top-tier wine bar, thanks to Caroline Styne's stellar list. In Beverly Grove
- •BarbrixNo more than two cases of a bottle are ordered at any time, which keeps the global selection anything but stale. Silver Lake.
- •Bar CovellShare your mood, they'll share their expertise on what might suit you. Great first date spot, btw. Los Feliz
- •MarvinFrench bistro with an emphasis on obsession over cohesion. For the best tasting tutorial, head to the bar and skip the dining area. In Beverly Grove.
- •Saint MarthaEvery bottle is available by the glass thanks to a magical high tech system that pours wine without removing the cork. (See for yourself!) Koreatown.