WHERE TO EAT NOW: 5 NEW L.A. RESTAURANTS, RANKED 6/22
Weekly round up of new LA restaurants recommended by our Dine editor @Lesleybsuter -- lamag.com's Digest blog has full list!
- •CassiaBrynt Ng from Spice Table just soft-opened his Santa Monica brasserie with Southeast Asian specialities.
- •The Arthur J.David LeFevre's Manhattan Beach steakhouse. Try the Swedish meatballs.
- •MareHidden in small space behind Greenspan's Grilled Cheese is Eric Greenspan's intimate Euro-bistro. Small menu, bold flavors. Quaint patio. On Melrose in Weho.
- •RevolutionarioRoving Algerian chef Farid Zadi has taken his North African inspired taco truck to Jefferson Park. Try the black-eyed pea falafel. No frills, quick service.
- •Jon & Vinny'sWe're fans of the classic red sauce Italian fare at this Fairfax spot. There's a wine shop in the back.