WHERE TO EAT NOW: 5 NEW L.A. RESTAURANTS, RANKED 6/22
- 1.CassiaBrynt Ng from Spice Table just soft-opened his Santa Monica brasserie with Southeast Asian specialities.
- 2.The Arthur J.David LeFevre's Manhattan Beach steakhouse. Try the Swedish meatballs.
- 3.MareHidden in small space behind Greenspan's Grilled Cheese is Eric Greenspan's intimate Euro-bistro. Small menu, bold flavors. Quaint patio. On Melrose in Weho.
- 4.RevolutionarioRoving Algerian chef Farid Zadi has taken his North African inspired taco truck to Jefferson Park. Try the black-eyed pea falafel. No frills, quick service.
- 5.Jon & Vinny'sWe're fans of the classic red sauce Italian fare at this Fairfax spot. There's a wine shop in the back.