WHERE TO EAT NOW: HOT 'N FRESH L.A. RESTAURANTS 8/14
Regular round-up of L.A.'s newest restaurants recommended by our Dine editor @Lesleybsuter -- lamag.com's Digest blog has full list!
- •Petty Cash Arts DistrictNew Arts District location of Walter Manzke's Petty Cash Taqueria. The menu will debut when the restaurant officially opens mid-next week.
- •LeonaTop Chef alum Nyesha Arrington (formerly of Wilshire) now on Venice Beach with a progressive Californian menu.
- •OnceRicardo Zarate starts his official comeback tour with a brand new Peruvian pop-up every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday at Santino's in Santa Monica.
- •Hatchet HallBrian Dunsmoor (formerly of Hart & the Hunter) takes on a manly hunter-fisher menu heavy with game in this Culver City space.
- •EstersKathryn and Tug Coker's art deco wine shop with a menu of wine soakers from Rustic Canyon's Jeremy Fox. Take bottles home to drink or sip there.
- •Dudley MarketJesse Barber (formerly of Barnyard) is behind this multi-concept restaurant-market with breakfast, lunch, dinner, and grab-and-go menus. Venice.
- •The BellwetherThe Valley's food scene scores another point from executive chef Tod Hopson and beverage director Ann-Marie Verdie, both of Father's Office/Lukshon.