Favorite Moments of 2015
Yay!!! Good stuff happened😄
- •Every second spent with my niece. She's the sweetest, weirdest, craziest little person💜
- •Getting an "I met li'l Sebastian" t-shirt for my birthday. It made me so happy - guess that's just the effect li'l Sebastian has on people.
- •Spending the night at Stanstead airport. I couldn't find a bench or anywhere comfortable to sleep. So I just wandered round the airport all night. Pretty sure I was miserable at the time, but seems nice looking back🤔
- •Eating gummy worms and drinking coffee. Don't know why this made me so happy, but it did!
- •Taking a walk on my own in Battersea. It was just a perfect, lovely spring morning🌸
- •Going to the airport to pick up my aunt and cousin who came from Cyprus.
- •My aunt is the best, and I was so happy to see her here!! The last time she visited Sweden was 31 yrs ago when my brother was born.
- •Sightseeing in Stockholm with my aunt and cousin. And being completely, totally weird(think it's genetic)
- •Finding this butterfly on a warm and sunny day.
- •Wearing my red hat. I think it could make any day better❤️
- •Going to St. Ann's festival in Hoboken. But the best part was seeing three groundhogs on the way there🐻
- •Being completely soaking wet on the subway, and still so happy because I was on vacation.
- •Someone knowing my secret, and being willing to keep it😳
- •A walk to the lake with my mother on one of the last days of summer. It was just all calm and happy☺️
- •Getting home early from work on a sunny fall day🍁
- •Another cousin visiting, and the first snow coming with her!☃
- •Being home, the day after Christmas. Making this list and thinking of what leftovers to eat. And wondering what will happen next year... Only thing I know is I'll turn 33🎉