More Questions for Fellow Listers who aren't from the U.S
Inspired by @Lisa_Fav
- •What are you doing here?I don't know what I'm doing anywhere, but please don't tell anyone...
- •Why did you join?I make lists for everything, and thought it would be nice to have them all at one place. Like what to pack, or shopping lists😳
- •Why did you stay?At first it was because I was shocked by how many people on here seemed to think like me. I'm not used to that. But now I appreciate li.st most for letting me see the world through different perspectives than my own.
- •How do you feel about li.st prime time™? How bored are you when it's time for them in the US to sleep?I actually like having a bunch of lists to read in the morning!
- •If you don't come from an English speaking country, do you miss writing in your native language?No, not really. But it would be fun to write a list in Swedish!
- •Do you feel America is too America centric?Yes, but I think most other countries are as well.
- •Do you feel that li.st is too LA centric?I haven't noticed, but maybe I will now?
- •Did you ever have someone make a comment on you having an opinion on America, Americans and their politics?No, but I am usually very careful about what I say. (Not always a good thing).
- •Are we just tourists on li.st?Yes! It's like AirBnb for your mind!