MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
- •ChinatownIt's perfect.
- •Godfathers 1&2They are perfect. Smaller piece.
- •The Way We WereAllows me to live in a fantasy world where Barbra is really the right woman for Redford. A Jewish girl's dream.
- •TootsieYes. Just yes. Teri Garr and Bill Murray. Jessica Lange. Dabney Coleman at the height of his comedic douchiness. Charles Durning. Dustin in heels.
- •StepmomRidiculous cathartic tearjerker. Can't get enough.
- •Singin in the RainMoses supposed his toeses are roses!
- •It's a Wonderful LifeBecause it must be Christmas. And I can pretend it's my childhood and pbs is playing this movie which is what used to happen before turner colorized it. Ugh.
- •Valley GirlSmart funny and best soundtrack maybe ever. Martha Coolidge!