Being A "Game-Changer"
Just some thoughts after a horrible day, sitting alone remembering, and writing, how you've impacted my life in ways no one ever will.
- •JoyCliched and simple you may say, yet, there's something so breathtaking about the joy you bring into my life. Skies are more wondrous with you beneath them. Matters of intrigue are far more important to me with you thinking about them. Movies, stories, tales of anything are ineffably more moving sharing them with you. Joy is not the word that you may think of in terms of how you've impacted my life, but it's simple and beautiful, and I'll never be able to thank you enough for being my joy.
- •MotivationDon't you know? I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I made that decision the first night we kissed on top of that parking garage that I visit almost everyday, and that's something that doesn't just come without effort. I want to build the life I've always wanted because of you, and more importantly with you. Good grades, success, an awesome job that give me plenty of money to start something for us, these are all things that are doubly as important with you in my life.
- •FaithWhere would I be on my walk with God if I hadn't have met you? The answer is obvious, but you, your kindness, your patience with me, has brought me back to the light of God, and I could never be more grateful and blessed for you. While I'm new to this, and you are the one who has walked with God all your life, I feel like when I have you by my side, for once in my life, I can finally do the right thing. I rank these in no particular order, but this has, and is, one of the most important to me.
- •PatienceThis is no means a bad thing, so, please, don't take this the wrong way. You have taught me how to be truly patient in all aspects of life: sex, love, marriage, faith, healing from wounds, and with this patience comes a true devotion and adoration of you, my incredible woman. We keep our heads on straight while the world goes down the easy route, and without you, I'd be right there with them. I know how to love you now, I know how to bear the tides of the world and come out clean, and I know how
- •Patienceto come out after a long day of pain and sadness only to love you more for it. Once again, this is no means a bad thing, and I hope you'll show me the same patience throughout the rest of our lives.