More Little Subtleties That I Love About You
- •The Butt Wiggle 💃🏼I've told you about this one, but it's still worth talking about. One of the things I love about you, is when you get really happy about something you start to sway your hips back and forth, bob your head in the opposite rhythm, and sometimes, you start to break out in song.
- •The Butt Wiggle Pt. II 💃🏼💃🏼Now this may seem annoying to you, but for me, my heart is near exploding with adoration when this happens; my eyes follow every strangely seductive sway of your hips, and my ears absorb every last note of your sweet melodies. Truly, this is when you are genuinely happy, and I hope you continue to do your cute little dance far into our wedded life. That last little bit leads me to one of my next little things I love about you.
- •When You Sing. 🎶Katherine, I'm not even sure if I can do this next thing justice, but I'm going to try my hardest. Your singing voice is absolutely gorgeous! When I hear you sing, whether is be in church beautifully praising God, or in your car giving your best cover of whatever is playing at the time, your voice is the calm after the storm, a breath of life to the dead, and a choir of angels spreading salvation to the world in one melodious voice that makes my existence with you all that more special.
- •When You Sing Pt. II 🎶🎶Never stop singing, my dear, for it is truly one of things I adore about you.
- •Beauty and the Beast 🌹This is kind of a continuation of when you sing! I love the fact that you have every line of Beauty and the Beast memorized, and I love even more that you sing every last song upon repeat viewings! Seriously, while some may call it annoying, I am completely taken by when you sing along, as if I'm living in my own Disney fairytale, and my beautiful Belle is my very own happily ever after.
- •But Wait! There's More. 💕These are just some of the ones off the top of my head when I woke up this morning, and as I said, missing you for this long has only made me love these little things even more.