- •I've just had another scintillating idea for our wedded life.
- •Sometime(s) when we go out—to a movie, the theater, fancy dinner, a concert, whatever—I can wear some kind of vaguely inappropriate negligee that could still questionably pass and actual clothes.
- •Then I could sit beside you all the evening and into the night,
- •while we're doing whatever we're doing,
- •and it wouldn't be until we'd finally made it back home that you'd at last be able to peel it from my body and have your way with me.