BOOKS I'M IN THE MIDST OF READING
I have a habit of reading a number of books at the same time. I try to finish each book I start, but they often just don't hold my attention. If I get to page 75 and nothing in the book grabbed me, I won't finish
- •The Art of Asking - Amanda Palmer - completed!
- •Between the World and Me - Ta-Nehisi Coates
- •A Little Life - Hanya Yanagihara - completed!
- •Washington - Ron Chernow (thanks, HAMILTON!)
- •The Art Forger - B.A. Shapiro
- •A Tale for the Time Being - Ruth Ozeki
- •Boy Snow a Bird - Helen Oeyemiemi