Current Mood in Quotes and Sayings
Because I'm a quotes junkie! 😬
- •Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth.I agree with MOST of these. Sadly, people base their SELF-worth and respect based on the opinions of others and maybe not the best circumstances they are in or have been through. However, it's called SELF-worth. SELF-esteem. SELF-respect. These things are your perception/belief of YOU. Not what others think. I believe if we can master ourselves, (i.e. re-wire our thoughts and beliefs about ourselves, confidence) these things would not be an issue. We define who we are.
- •I am responsible for what I mean, not what you understand.Ever just get so freakin tired of explaining yourself? Or defending what you say?
- •It's OKAY!Enough said. Some people are only meant to be around for a season. Let them fulfill their reason for their season and let the rest be! Don't fight this!
- •I am definitely at a crossroad right now!Walk away or try harder?
- •I'm really not going to elaborate on this one.Just watch your words! They should be used to speak life in to others.