TV Series I Could/Do Watch Over and Over
Let's talk about this for a moment.
- 1.How I Met Your MotherBy far my favorite of them all! Barney is probably my favorite. Then Robin. What's there not to love. I have seen the series probably a total of 5 times. 3 of those times were in order due to binge watching. I ALWAYS catch something new in each episode that I missed every other time. And really, just too comical not to love this show. If you are easily offended, this show is not for you! 😘
- 2.Life UnexpectedLux. I will have to admit, after the first like, 6 episodes I wanted the throat punch her. And again sometime is Season 2. And honestly, idk why I loved this show so much. There's enough drama to make even the queen of drama want to vomit. But, there's a charm about this short lived series. Real life situations that make you realize that people do struggle with some of not all of these situations. Maybe. Just maybe. This is "normal"!
- 3.Sabrina The Teenage WitchIn part because I grew up watching Melissa Joan Hart in Clarissa Explains It All and of course Sabrina. I really like her as an actress. Funny, cute, smart. But this particular series I think was my escape in Jr. High as lame as it sounds. I HATED Jr. High. Kids are.....kids (I'll just leave it at that) I didn't actually thin out and grow boobs until High School. Lol
- 4.24Because Jack Bauer is the man! Does there really even need to be a discussion about this one?
- 5.Two and A Half MenLol 😂 Just a stupid, funny show. And although I like Ashton Kutcher, he's just not Charlie.