Wines I've drank and did not hate...
Living up to my 30something requirement to drink lots of wine and have opinions.....
- •LambruscoSweet and summery and a tad classier than wine-in-a-box
- •Chocolate ShopPretty much dessert in a bottle....it also tastes like the despairing tears of wine-snobs, so bonus?
- •Elk Cove Pivot BlancTasty fabulousness....not gonna lie, only reason I've had this was cause of a Fancy Pants Wine Event so it's a bit out of my price range.
- •New Age WhiteMakes the best spritzers....also name pretty much predicts it's demographic....Woo "stuff white people like"!
- •Big House RedJust a fun and interesting red to sip and not get punched in the face with "complex oaky notes" or whatever the label says