ENDLESS SKIES, A POEM OF INNOCENT LOVE
Another original work.
- •To be staring into an endless sky with stars reflecting the inner most parts of our souls, with nothing but time to love and be loved...
- •There could be nothing more blissful than a cup of your company, and a dash of your wisdom, a pinch of your spirit, and a sprinkle of love.
- •To become strangers in a strange land, frozen in eternity, to hear things we've never heard before and to feel things we could have only imagined in the memories of our childish dreams.
- •To whisper the secrets others have never divulged, to float on clouds of never ending peace.
- •To climb those mountains that always seemed to high, and to conquer the valleys that appeared ever too deep.
- •To adventure and plot new points on a map that has yet to be created.
- •That would be the greatest of dreams, the purest of fantasies, the legend that fairy tales are written of.