MOM'S SOUNDTRACK, IN HER HONOR
On Sunday it will be 10 years since my mom passed away. I decided doing a playlist of her favorite songs would be appropriate.
- •Fields of Gold - Sting
- •English Sunset - The Moody Blues
- •Longer - Dan Fogelberg
- •If You Could Read My Mind - Gordon Lightfoot
- •She Moves in Mysterious Ways - U2
- •Love Will Keep Us Alive - The Eagles
- •Run-Around - Blue's Traveler
- •I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2
- •Man! I Feel Like a Woman! - Shania Twain
- •Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison
- •You - George Harrison
- •Handle with Care - Travelling Wilburys
- •Southern Cross - Crosby, Stills, & Nash
- •Tears and Rain - James BluntBack to Bedlam was the last album I bought for her.