STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
Thank you @nathanveshecco for the request! I enjoyed this one :)
- •5. Sock Monkey named Chunky. My dad picked him out for me while he was away in Michigan for awhile and kept it by his bed the entire time. When he came home, he gave him to me and told me that whenever I keep Chunky near I'll have him near me too.
- •4. Denver Broncos Mickey Mouse. He has watched every Broncos game with me for a few years. He was not a "childhood" stuffed animal, but I keep him around as if he was.
- •3. Teddy was actually my best friend's stuffed animal as a child. I grew up with him too, and often had him in the same bed as me. My friend was killed in a car accident when we I was 21 and his mom gave me Teddy so I never had to sleep alone.
- •2. The mouse makes an appearance again! I got baseball Mickey when I was four years old and my dad took me to Disneyland. I brought him with me everywhere I went up until I went to kindergarten and I was told I couldn't take him anymore. Needless to say, he's been my best pal for as long as I can remember.
- •1. Jaffy is my oldest and favorite stuffed animal. He is a wind up stuffed animal and plays "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". His head used to move but it has been broken since. I've snuggled with him so much his nose as lost some fur. I had him in my crib when I came home at birth. I'm not ashamed to say I sometimes still sleep with him.