Men I've dated
A look into my hopeless love life
- •PeterI've dated three Peters, two simultaneously (hold your judgments), and they were all self absorbed. Probably the vainest I have dated and all possibly insane (Peter number one loved to look up poisonous spiders after sex).
- •The GreeksAristotelis, Angelos, Demitrius...I appreciate the Greek gods that have graced my life. They are true works of art and filled with passion. Also crazy.
- •Random Russian boy from BrooklynI think this one is self explanatory. Definitely the nicest, though we didn't date long enough for him to go crazy.
- •My first loveDefinitely the craziest. This is the most traumatic relationship I've ever been in and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. He also had a disturbing amount of body hair and mommy issues.
- •Moral of the story:Men are crazy too and that's clearly my type. Being single isn't so bad.