Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •My first time was last night. We had plans to go to a casino for a show. The night before, I had dreamt that I was playing roulette and won.
- •So I took $10 to the roulette table having never played before. I had no idea how to do it.
- •I put a down 5 chips on numbers I felt I could win.
- •I can't believe you don't know that song! Huge hit in the 30's. *begins to play song on acoustic guitar*
Inspired by @ijeoma
Because @Ames91 also had a dream about @StephenAtHome
- •I tell everyone this dream. Can't believe I haven't listed it yet.
- •I had it about 5 years ago.
- •Stephen and I met at up at bar. More pub like than bar like
- •Usually I'm the DD so this was just my luck
- •Once I found out I wasn't driving, I started drinking. You know, to save money at the bar.
- •My friends wanted to go to this Korean karaoke bar downtown where there are private rooms. Sounds kinda sketch. Whatever. I was down for anything.
- •Ugh I'm never going to have a trending list ever again
- •Notices their low follower count and follows them because they're new and I want them to fit in
- •Ugh they have new fresh list ideas that are great. Why didn't I think of that first!
- •I'm only wearing one sock if you couldn't tell
- •I'm at Starbucks working an 8 hour shift and I only have one fucking sock on.
- •I forgot to bring a pair
- •Stumbled into my new favorite bookstore
- •They sell new and used
- •You can take your books back when you're done reading and get a different book for half the price
- •The single mommy's. You guys have an impossible job but make it look so easyMy mommy. Looking back on it now, I have no idea how she did it.
- •The grandmas that raise their grandchildren like their a young mom again and are still taking care of there own childrenMy great grandmother is still raising children. She took in her sister in laws children when she was just 18 and newly married. Then she raised her own 3 girls. Then she raised my dad and uncle because one of her daughters (my grandmother) was a single mom working all of the time. She also raised her other granddaughter whose mother was an addict. And is now raising that granddaughters 2 sons at age 85. And taking care of her husband after 66 years of marriage. She is strong!
- •The moms that have lost a child. No matter how you've lost them, you are one of the strongest mothers and I don't know how you do it.Recently my friend was in the hospital and in the room next to him, a mother was hysterical from a sudden abs unexpected loss of her baby.