Beautiful No Bake Chocolate Tart in 10 Easy Steps!
I got the recipe from Pinterest and it came out amazing! It is beyond delicious! I make it all the time and it's always everyone's favorite.
- •This is the tart pan I purchased. They're like $12
- •Toppings can be whatever you want. Strawberries, raspberries, powdered sugar, or nuts. The possibilities are endless. I used raspberries and powdered sugar for mine but the Pinterest recipe uses strawberries and nuts.
- •Step 1: melt the butter
- •Step 2: food process Oreos.
- •Step 3: add the melted butter to the food processor and mix it all in with the Oreos.Seriously, that's it! Just Oreos and butter. Yummmmmyyyy
- •Step 4: use the back of a spoon and your fingers to press the cookie mixture evenly at the bottom and on the sides of your tart pan
- •Step 5: put the tart pan in the freezer while you make your chocolate filling.
- •Step 6: mix semi sweet chips and milk chocolate chips in a bowl
- •Step 7: use a sauce pan to heat up your heavy cream over medium-low heat. It doesn't need to simmer or boil just until hot.
- •Step 8: pour the hot cream over the bowl of chocolate. Let it sit for a minute and the stir until chocolate melts into the cream
- •Step 9: take the tart pan out of the freezer and add your chocolate filling and toppings.
- •Step 10: let chill in the fridge for about 2 hours before cutting. I like to chill it in fridge and then pop it in the freezer for about 30 minutes right before serving. This way the chocolate filling is a bit more firm.
- •Here's the Pinterest professional pic
- •And here is my iPhone pic!
- •Sliced and plated. It's messy to eat but it's damn is it worth it! The crust alone is mouthwatering.It's kind of hard getting it out of the tart pan so be careful! A slice will break but it's okay! That just means you have to eat it 😋