Happy Mother's Day To....
- •The single mommy's. You guys have an impossible job but make it look so easyMy mommy. Looking back on it now, I have no idea how she did it.
- •The grandmas that raise their grandchildren like their a young mom again and are still taking care of there own childrenMy great grandmother is still raising children. She took in her sister in laws children when she was just 18 and newly married. Then she raised her own 3 girls. Then she raised my dad and uncle because one of her daughters (my grandmother) was a single mom working all of the time. She also raised her other granddaughter whose mother was an addict. And is now raising that granddaughters 2 sons at age 85. And taking care of her husband after 66 years of marriage. She is strong!
- •The moms that have lost a child. No matter how you've lost them, you are one of the strongest mothers and I don't know how you do it.Recently my friend was in the hospital and in the room next to him, a mother was hysterical from a sudden abs unexpected loss of her baby.
- •The stay at home or single daddies. You guys have a hard job and make it look extremely hard too but there's no shortage of fun and you're great!I see you guys at the grocery store. You can do it!
- •To the gay daddy's with adopted children. Not only do you save lives but you also have to deal with all of the people in this world who don't agree with who you are.My best friends older brother is gay and married. His parents didn't go to his wedding and won't let the husband go to family gatherings. They love the adopted children but don't agree with it. It seems like the children don't feel like real grandchildren. But they are awesome daddies!!
- •To the rescued animal mommy's. That animal looks up to you and loves you and the home and safety you have given it.Okay, this ones for me. I rescued my kitty when he was malnourished and living under a garbage for the first 5 months of his life. He is fat and spoiled now and loves his mommy ☺️
- •To the surrogate mommy's. You are offering up your body so that another mommy can have one of the greatest joys in life.
- •To the foster mommy's. You are doing a great service and that child will always consider you a mother.The world needs more amazing foster mommy's. Working at an elementary school in a poor neighborhood, I have met a lot of them. Good and bad. The good ones are memorable and so loving. Truly the kindest and most generous people I've ever met.