Tarantino's Eight Films Ranked
I'm not a film major so these rankings are based a lot on personal experiences. Not from a professional POV. I just really love Tarantino. Everything about him is wonderful. 💘
- •Death ProofKurt Russell plays a good maniac
- •Jackie BrownEven the movie people consider to be his "worst" is still great.
- •The Hateful EightThe whole fucking thing was shot in 70mm film. That's just amazing. But besides that, I couldn't get over the leaked original script. The whole time I'm thinking what would have really happened in the film if it wasn't changed. Put a big damper on it for me.
- •DjangoHoly fuck this movie was great. I went on a double date to it and the other chick wanted to see Les mis. Then complained the whole time about the length of the movie and the killing. "Ummmmm it's Tarantino and its fucking great" was my response. Leo was a fucking star in this.
- •Inglorious Bastards
- •Pulp FictionFight me. When I was 12, my mom made me pay close attention to this movie. She said "Lana, it's a classic. Tarantino is the best. You need to watch his movies." I didn't appreciate at all. I fucking 12! Why did she show a 12 year old this movie?! I was about 16 when I watched it again and then I couldn't stop.
- •Kill Bill Vol. 1 & 2Tarantino considers both volumes as one movie. Vol. 1 is my favorite that I watch over and over but both rank as number 2 to me. Every scene is magic to watch. Bruce Lee suit is bad ass
- •Reservoir DogsRight after Pulp Fiction, my mom made me watch Reservoir Dogs. Immediately loved it. I have no idea how many times I've seen it. One summer I was single and living alone. I spent my days drinking a shit ton of wine and watching Tarantino films and Seinfeld. Every other day it was Reservoir Dogs. I swear it's even my cats favorite movie. When it's on, he sits on my lap. Eyes glued to the screen the whole time. It's his first film and best to me.