THOUGHTS WHILE MOVING THIS WEEKEND
- •Pillows without pillowcases are disgusting.1. What the hell am I doing at night to turn a pillow those colors? 2. Why am I completely ok with nothing but a thin sheet of 500 thread count between me and that stained cesspool? Get your life together Matthews.
- •Don't even get me started on the mattress
- •I am apparently a collector of pens and small bits of paper. Like a real big collector.
- •Bathroom items are most easily moved by dumping into a box titled "bathroom".
- •Please head to the Salvation Army on Geary in SF for an assortment of most of my clothes.
- •If you put things under the free craigslist section, be prepared to text a lot of people who hate writing "you" and opt for the 1/3 as many letters "u."