Best Mel Moskowitz Quotes
- •"You're a rotten kid."Directed with enormous love toward his children and grandchildren only.
- •"To you and me, it's a few bucks...to her, it's a living."Why you should tip generously.
- •"Where'd you get that perforated wart?"Not every nose in our family looks Jewish.
- •"Do not look upon the nakedness of your father."Has nothing to do with not taking a peek if you're one urinal away...it just means don't criticize him.
- •"You don't have to test drive a car before you buy it."Advice on sexual behavior for young unmarrieds, not auto purchasing.
- •"I feel terrific!"Said every day, no matter how things were actually going.
- •And if you should happen to grab a Breast....the quentiessential Panta wedding toast l, his remedy to the classic marital dilemma of potentially going to bed angrySuggested by @jgmosko