CELEBRITY COUPLES I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH

I mean there are celebrity couples I love and there are the couples I want to have dinner and a game night with...
  1. John Legend and Chrissy Teigen
    Seriously, could they be any cooler? We'd probably eat pizza and root beer floats and play charades
  2. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard
    I just want to live in their LG commercials 😂 we'd eat mac and cheese and play scrabble
  3. Ellen and Portia
    (No need for last names) we'd probably have a homemade vegan meal sitting on the floor and then put animals to bed before playing Heads Up. I think they're too cool for me but Ellen is all about the charity so she'd probably be nice
  4. Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn
    My love of Green Bay is 10% reason, their dubsnaps the other 90% Definitely would eat steak and potatoes and play Cards Against Humanity
  5. Chris Pratt and Anna Faris
    I would sit and listen to them be funny. We'd eat breakfast for dinner and play sardines
  6. Neil Patrick Harris and David Burka
    They can bring the kids too. We would eat some fabulous 5-course meal and play Disney Scene It until the kids go to bed and then the Trivial Pursuit comes out 😂