COLLEGES I APPLIED TO AND WHY I CHOOSE ______
- •Fall 2007 I was a senior in high school and I applied to two schools early acceptanceThere were other schools I looked at, but eliminated for various reasons (mainly weather and needing a football team!)
- •I applied to uga (university of Georgia) and the Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)
- •I got into both schools on the same day (December 15th I believe)
- •So then I had to make a decision!
- •I have two older sisters, one went to Auburn and one went to UGA. Walking around uga felt like I was at her school, not mine.
- •Plus, about 80 kids from my high school went to uga and I didn't want to be surrounded by the same people for four more years.
- •Ultimately I decided that Tech was my school. It had my major (industrial design), it was free (HOPE Scholarship), and walking on the campus it just felt right.
- •I am thankful every day that I picked Tech. It was the best four years of my life and brought me some of my favorite people in the world. Not to mention it gave me one of the best educations in the world and pushed me harder than I ever thought I could go ❤️🐝