FAVORITE QUESTIONS TO ASK PEOPLE
I love getting to know people through questions and asking people (of all ages!) questions beyond what do you do, where are you from, etc. The List App users ask great questions so I want to know, what are your favorite below the surface questions?
- •What do you love most about your job?Gives you insight into what they do at work, what their passions are, and what kind of work they enjoy
- •What made you choose ____________Whether it's about their job or what they're studying or where they have travelled to or where they have moved, this gets into the person's beliefs or values in a subtle way (and helps me decide what I think about them 😜)Suggested by @kbon
- •What was the last book you read and loved?In my experience, "who's your favourite author" or even "what's your favourite book" can be a bit paralysing. This one is a bit easier to answer!Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Spirit animal?It's super intriguing to see what people say and usually something pretty funnySuggested by @gus7464
- •What's the last movie you saw in a theater?Shows their priorities, now that movies are watchable (eventually) at home. (Mine was 10 Cloverfield Lane.)Suggested by @cordeliane
- •Is Batman a Superhero?Gets right down to the nitty gritty important things in life...and it's a fun stupid questionSuggested by @HamptonWall