JOBS MY KINDERGARTENERS WANT WHEN THEY "GROW UP"
I just started a project with my kindergarten classes, most want to be typical things (policeman/woman, firefighter) but there are always a few that surprise you
- •Grave diggerTold to me by the sweetest, quietest little girl. I still don't know what to make of it
- •Disney PrincessAt Disney World.
- •Martin Luther King, Jr.
- •Bat ManCouldn't be convinced that this is not a job you can have and make money
- •Waitress"So I can wear a pretty dress" I don't know where she eats but I hope she finds a restaurant that fulfills her desires
- •Jet driver
- •GangsterBut one that doesn't get in trouble. I have no idea where he came up with this 😂
- •McDonald's workerAim high, little man