RULES I LIVE BY
- •Does it make me happy?And isn't destructive to me/others.
- •Is it helpful to say?
- •This has nothing to do with youUnless someone explicitly tells you that whatever she/he is doing is caused by you, it's not your fault
- •If you want to do it, do it(See rule #1)
- •If you don't want to do it, don't do it
- •Never apologize for being yourself
- •Never apologize for your feelingsYou can apologize for what you do with those feelings
- •"Good for you, not for me"Amy Poehler quote, meaning I'm glad that makes you happy, even if it's not something I would choose for myself