THINGS THAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE DIFFERENT AS A "GROWN UP"
To clarify, I don't consider myself a grown up at 26, but I buy my own groceries and my friends are having babies on purpose so I think I qualify
- •Waking up earlyStill hate it.
- •Wearing my hair downI'm going to be 80 and still have a pony tail. I don't know how grown ups just leave their hair hanging all the time
- •Making friendsSo awkward
- •My skinPimples aren't just for teenagers apparently 💁🏻
- •MoneyThere's just never enough 💰
- •Wearing high heelsAnd accessorizing, and basically not wearing t-shirts and jeans every day