TIMES I WAS A TERRIBLE MOM
An ongoing list.
- •Told 4 year old Skittles were M&Ms so I could have them all to myself. She hates chocolate.I use this quite often when she wants a sweet treat and I don't want to put a damper on a good mood, not just when I don't want to share.
- •Hid in laundry room so I could Instagram in peace.
- •Let kids have cereal for dinner because hubs was out of town and I didn't feel like cooking.
- •Every time I throw away cheap party favors and drive-thru meal toys. I always tell them the dog chewed them up.
- •Told kids the tv was broke so they wouldn't ask to watch Tumble Leaf.As far as kids' shows go, this one is actually pretty good. But there are only like 12 episodes. Come on, Amazon. Update this shit so I won't go mad.
- •Hid in the stairwell to read lists.