Best Piece of Beauty Advice You've Ever Gotten
I am extremely into skincare/beauty and would love to hear what sage wisdom the people of List App have on this topic 💖
- •Wear sunscreenEvery single day, face + ears + anywhere else that may be exposed.
- •Use eye creamEvery night; de-puffing, cooling, soothing.
- •Wash your faceAt least once a day, probably twice, with a gentle, non-stripping cleanser.
- •Take your makeup offEvery night before you go to bed, with a remover solution + cotton balls or wipes.
- •Don't touch blemishesEver. If you have to do something, put a hot compress on it.
- •Hyaluronic acidvia @denaSuggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •If you have oily skin, pull your hair off of your face at night.Suggested by @becktacular
- •Only exfoliate 1-2 times a week MAX. Otherwise it takes all of the good stuff out of your skin.Suggested by @Evie
- •Desitin (the high zinc content one) diaper cream overnight on pimples.Suggested by @agtryon
- •Don't trim your cuticles. It does no good and only causes more hangnails in your life.Suggested by @brookerandell
- •Everybody should use a retinolIt treats acne and wrinkles, and it works better as a prophylactic against damage so it's never too early to start!Suggested by @dena
- •Coconut oil everythingOn your face, hair, hands, whatever. Ahhh.Suggested by @rebeccaroanoke
- •Use some kind of acid toner in your routine. I love Pixi Glow Tonic. AHA's are amazing for the skin.Suggested by @emilynielsen
- •Be nice to your skin.Suggested by @lgw
- •Sleep with a silk pillowcase because it prevents wrinkles and germs on your precious face! I still haven't done it because it feels excessive but gonna do it now that I'm suggested it! So thank youSuggested by @sophia
- •Add baking soda to your face wash for a lite exfoliant. Will save you lots of $$$Is especially nice for those of us with sensitive skinSuggested by @coreybarger