THINGS EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER WILL UNDERSTAND
- •Noticing your phone is blowing up before realizing you're logged into a brand account.
- •Having anxiety dreams about tweeting personal news into a main account.
- •Wishing speech writers/politicians would keep all sentences to 140 characters or less.
- •Trying (and failing) to explain to your parents what you do on a daily basis.
- •Feeling like the news is almost ~trying~ to break during dinner.
- •Clearing your computer desktop of images, GIFS and screenshots every 24 hours.
- •Knowing not to tweet between the hours of 5-7 pm local time because no one is ever online.