THINGS I HATE
I try not to be negative but I do have a very specific list of the stuff I hate.
- •Moths. They are ugly, dirty, dusty and useless. I am unbelievably terrified of them.
- •Strong smells. They are almost never good smells and feel like they eliminate my ability to smell other things, causing me to loose one of my senses.
- •Sharp objects. I can only ever imagine them going in my eyes, nowhere else.
- •The heat. It makes me feel sick, uncomfortable and makes me sweat. It also keeps me from going to sunny places. I prefer to be cold.
- •Abbreviations/acronyms. Simply lazy, annoying (with the exception of science-y stuff)
- •Seeing people make other people feel bad about themselves. Sometimes I can understand why it needs to happen but I just don't like hearing or seeing it happen.
- •Raw/cold cut meats. They are cold, wet and I don't like the texture or smell. Disgusting, I will not touch them.
- •Going to the GP. They never give you useful advice, ask you 20 questions that are impossible to answer and they touch you. Mine shakes a lot...