PEOPLE I’D LIKE TO BE FOR A DAY
90% of the time, I like being myself. Here's who I'd want to be the other 10% of the time.
- •Recipe tester at Food and Wine. I'm assuming free food is part of the deal with this one. Plus, you don't need real cooking skills. You're trying to make sure the recipes are easy enough for the average person, right? Done.
- •Rico Gagliano or Brendan Francis Newnam. Great segments, interesting guests and always someone to tell me how behave. Dinner Party Download is the radio equivalent of being allowed to hang out with your older sister's cool friends.
- •Sonia Kharkar. As far as I'm concerned, Sonia has the best job going. If my employment is going to be based on the whims of a single person, who better than Mindy Kaling?
- •My five-month-old daughter, Eleanor. Tiny girlfriend just eats, sleeps, smiles, and poops all day. I could handle that.