THE LITTLE START UP THAT COULD
Our little start up became an LLC yesterday. But it still feels like a start up. Here's why.
- •Still waiting for the suits to tell us we're doing good. (There are no suits, just us girls.)
- •Still can't believe someone wants to pay me for what I do.
- •Still can't figure out what to wear to work.
- •Still can't find any kind of work/life balance. (Don't send that 4am email!)
- •Still can't believe how lucky I am to work with one of the smartest , kindest people I know, who also happens to be family ( and good at math).
- •Still can't figure out why I am so fortunate as to truly love what I do and do it every single day.
- •Still can't believe my office decor includes dogs and their toys.