10 SONGS THAT SPEAK TO MY SOUL LATELY
(Not in any particular order)
- 1.Stressed Out - 21 PilotsIdiosyncratic and hypnotic with resonating lyrics.
- 2.Iris (Hold Me Close) - U2Beautifully woven lyrics by the one and only Bono, and the meaning has a hint of a reincarnation theme which intrigues me.
- 3.Heroes - David BowieNot only one of my favorite songs, but we all can beat the odds with the one we love by our side
- 4.If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out - Cat StevensRecently watched Harold and Maude (1971) and the song spoke to me as a simple, but wise motto to live life by.
- 5.Where is My Mind - The PixiesEerie and cool jam not mention I ask myself that same question everyday.
- 6.You're Beautiful - James BluntHis voice is like a warm cup of chamomile and it reminds me of my mom.
- 7.Time in a Bottle - Jim CroceWhat if we could bottle time?
- 8.Tom's DinerAn entire song about a woman observing the quirky customers in a diner and is a surprisingly soothing melody.
- 9.Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight RunnersOne of the greatest songs to dance to also my best twisted her ankle to this song.
- 10.Creep - RadioheadThe original emo song for when I'm in my deeply felt moods on a rainy day.