10 SONGS THAT SPEAK TO MY SOUL LATELY
(Not in any particular order)
- •Stressed Out - 21 PilotsIdiosyncratic and hypnotic with resonating lyrics.
- •Iris (Hold Me Close) - U2Beautifully woven lyrics by the one and only Bono, and the meaning has a hint of a reincarnation theme which intrigues me.
- •Heroes - David BowieNot only one of my favorite songs, but we all can beat the odds with the one we love by our side
- •If You Want To Sing Out, Sing Out - Cat StevensRecently watched Harold and Maude (1971) and the song spoke to me as a simple, but wise motto to live life by.
- •Where is My Mind - The PixiesEerie and cool jam not mention I ask myself that same question everyday.
- •You're Beautiful - James BluntHis voice is like a warm cup of chamomile and it reminds me of my mom.
- •Time in a Bottle - Jim CroceWhat if we could bottle time?
- •Tom's DinerAn entire song about a woman observing the quirky customers in a diner and is a surprisingly soothing melody.
- •Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight RunnersOne of the greatest songs to dance to also my best twisted her ankle to this song.
- •Creep - RadioheadThe original emo song for when I'm in my deeply felt moods on a rainy day.