The Best Parts About Growing Up in the 1980s and 1990s
Here are the most fantastic moments from two far out decades!
- •Ronald Reagan's calloused, strong hands.
- •The Jay Leno / Pat Morita classic "Collision Course."
- •Celebrating August 10th like a true American.
- •The Penthouse issue with Grace Jones on the cover that you found under your parent's bed.
- •Knowing that somewhere, out there, the members of Death Cab For Cutie were becoming interested in music.
- •Genuine Levi's brand denim jeans, size 48.
- •Seeing depressed people and being able to think "pssh, I got at least a decade."
- •Anticipating "The Phantom Menace."
- •This iconic snack.