Already on li.st? Open in app.
Reverse-Inspired by @jennifergster & @Diplomatic_diva
- 3.Excuse to wear ridiculous clothingWhere else can you wear a cat, sloth, and unicorn onesie in public as a 20 something?
- 2.Being one with nature (also friends)No better place to experience music than outside where you can easily escape the crowds. Also easy to convince big groups of people to get together in one place for one weekend.
- 1.Getting to see lots of music at one time in one placeSaves money overall, even when I do fork over the $$ for VIP so I can have air conditioned working bathrooms and showers
Could this be the next hot/cold water debate? Let's add to the shi**y lists on here these days 💩
- •I didn't realize this was even a thing or a debate until my boyfriend brought it up.And now I inherently think of him every time I go to the bathroom which was probably not his intention and is kind of weird
- •So do you crumple the toilet paper, or fold it?
- •I gotta say, I was a total crumpler but I have now tried folding and I don't hate it
There are a few lists that I still think about to this day. They shook me. Changed me. Uprooted my very existence. Probably a running list. Potentially an open list. (No links because idk how to do that without drafts. List owners feel free to send link)
- •@k8mcgarry's Whoa BotI still think about your twitter bot and the difference between woah and whoa. I changed how I spell it and I notice it everywhere. KATE WHY
- •@aus10's teeth brushing hot or cold water listLike, every time I brush my teeth I still think about this. I never even knew this was a thing. This fact SHOOK me. You hot water brushers shook me. I even asked my boyfriend this very important question. Don't worry, he, like normal humans, uses cold water.
- •@michael_circa91's listers as Disney gifs list.How you so accurately captured so many listers in a single Disney gif is beyond me. It is a skill I never knew one could have. It's impeccable. I can't get over it.
- •@marymurphy's marble list before she found out who her Secret Santa was 😈I crack up every time I think about how beautifully this panned out.
Thanks @veshecco for the request and for being patient as I drafted this in my notes on my phone for the last week.
- 10.That friendships know no boundaries, oceans or otherwise
- 9.That people from the internet can be the most inviting, generous and amazing souls and you never have to even meet them face to face to know they are important to your life and your story
- 8.That people (read: me) think in lists
- •Hey girl, you'll always be recommended to me
- •I wrote you a thousand love letters but alas, they were all in my drafts
- •Girl you know I'd slide into your list requests before I slide into your DMs
Self serving selfie list because no one reads these anyway and I am too self conscious to put these anywhere else.
- •Or has everyone just seen their stats decline as accounts are deleted?
- •Asking for a friend
- •I guess what I mean by this is, I never see any new names pop up in my feed, in my comments, in my followersThe active user pool has become stale. How do you even find new people to follow anymore? Why do you even follow new people anymore? What's the point?
- •Pro: feel more awake afterwards
- •Con: hungry af by 10am
- •Pro: at least say you accomplished something today