Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •I just found out my family's health insurance is dropping them
- •Because Humana isn't required to be part of the single-payer system anymore
- •Their MONTHLY premium is increasing from $800 to $2,500
*family, friends, non-internet strangers who I'd rather not see/judge me. Congrats essentially defunct listapp, you're now outlet for nonsense that no one listens to or cares about.
- •If your night doesn't end with your male coworker being propositioned for sex by a gay guy in a cat shirt outside the strip club, you're doing work trips wrong#LA
- •When you wanna stalk your ex but too petty to give him the satisfaction
- •What does it mean when you're tired literally all the time and constantly feel on the verge of tears? (You know, other than "find a new therapist Leah")
This is what I get for drinking all day Sunday and then waking up at 4 am for a 6 am flight (that subsequently got delayed 3 hours I'm listing from the grave you guys I'm straight up dead)
- •Packed my phone charger cord but not the wall adapterOkay this is forgivable
- •Packed my sunglasses case but no sunglasses in itI mean...
- •Forgot my entire makeup bagDon't worry not only do I feel like death I also look like death
- •But I did pack FOUR pairs of shoesFor a 3 day trip. 🤦🏼♀️
In honor of the 20th anniversary, here are all of my Harry Potter lists in one place because you needed this (no, but I did. And I had to jump through fucking HOOPS to make this SMH list 😒).
- •But I can't see half my lists when I look at my profile
- •I was trying to make a list linking to all of my Harry Potter lists in honor of the 20th anniversary
- •But ALL OF MY LISTS FROM APRIL TO DECEMBER 2016 ARE MISSING
Reverse-Inspired by @jennifergster & @Diplomatic_diva
- 3.Excuse to wear ridiculous clothingWhere else can you wear a cat, sloth, and unicorn onesie in public as a 20 something?
- 2.Being one with nature (also friends)No better place to experience music than outside where you can easily escape the crowds. Also easy to convince big groups of people to get together in one place for one weekend.
- 1.Getting to see lots of music at one time in one placeSaves money overall, even when I do fork over the $$ for VIP so I can have air conditioned working bathrooms and showers
Could this be the next hot/cold water debate? Let's add to the shi**y lists on here these days 💩
- •I didn't realize this was even a thing or a debate until my boyfriend brought it up.And now I inherently think of him every time I go to the bathroom which was probably not his intention and is kind of weird
- •So do you crumple the toilet paper, or fold it?
- •I gotta say, I was a total crumpler but I have now tried folding and I don't hate it
There are a few lists that I still think about to this day. They shook me. Changed me. Uprooted my very existence. Probably a running list. Potentially an open list. (No links because idk how to do that without drafts. List owners feel free to send link)
- •@k8mcgarry's Whoa BotI still think about your twitter bot and the difference between woah and whoa. I changed how I spell it and I notice it everywhere. KATE WHY
- •@aus10's teeth brushing hot or cold water listLike, every time I brush my teeth I still think about this. I never even knew this was a thing. This fact SHOOK me. You hot water brushers shook me. I even asked my boyfriend this very important question. Don't worry, he, like normal humans, uses cold water.
- •@michael_circa91's listers as Disney gifs list.How you so accurately captured so many listers in a single Disney gif is beyond me. It is a skill I never knew one could have. It's impeccable. I can't get over it.
- •@marymurphy's marble list before she found out who her Secret Santa was 😈I crack up every time I think about how beautifully this panned out.
Thanks @veshecco for the request and for being patient as I drafted this in my notes on my phone for the last week.
- 10.That friendships know no boundaries, oceans or otherwise
- 9.That people from the internet can be the most inviting, generous and amazing souls and you never have to even meet them face to face to know they are important to your life and your story
- 8.That people (read: me) think in lists
- •Hey girl, you'll always be recommended to me
- •I wrote you a thousand love letters but alas, they were all in my drafts
- •Girl you know I'd slide into your list requests before I slide into your DMs