BEST HANGOVER CURES
Really just a plea for help because I feel like I am dying.
- •ShowerSomething about water coming down over your head makes you feel instantly better. However it tends to be short lived
- •Gatorade@btrevick I'm still waiting
- •Hair of the dogAs Winston on New Girl says "I'm just going to stay a little drunk...forever"
- •Please suggest any others seriously I will do anything
- •This is so weird but Miso soup actually helps so much I don't know whySuggested by @vmacies
- •Water, multi-vitamin to replace what your body lost, v8 helps sometimes ...eat something!Suggested by @holly70
- •Alkaseltzer - old timey and wonderfulWill either make you puke instantly - thus speeding the recovery process. Or will actually get to your insides and will work as its intended. Either way, win/winSuggested by @ameliaville
- •McDonald's Hamburger Happy Meal and a Diet Coke. Something about the carbonation in the soda at McD's...Suggested by @ashlynparish
- •Coffee and a breakfast sandwichI always feel better after getting some caffeine and food. And ibuprofen doesn't hurt either.Suggested by @marissarae
- •Something greasy, but not too greasy. I like a few hash browns. A tall glass of icy orange juice and a lot of water.Suggested by @jpbateson
- •Green teaSuggested by @natashac
- •Greek yogurtThis helps your stomach feel better because of all the probiotics in it!Suggested by @KathleenPayton