Family Christmas Cards, Ranked by Creativity
Merry Christmas y'all!
- •2012A nice picture but uncreative
- •2008We went skiing in Vail that year. The picture is more creative but the card is otherwise plain.
- •2005A collage of pictures from the year I think this was v in and trendy in 05.
- •2009Cute in footie onesies, but nothing special. Points because we are all far too old to be in footie pajamas.
- •2007The picture is nothing special but the inside of the card is where we really start to shine
- •2007Apparently all things that were said on the way to the professional portraits.
- •2015Ugly Christmas/Hanukkah sweaters for the whole fam, pets included.
- •2014Very representative of us as human beings. My sweater says Merry Christmas I'm Drunk.
- •2016There are Pokémon hidden in the background. Pokémon.
- •2011The year we added my half Cuban cousin to our picture. Those who knew who he was found it hilarious. Those who did not were very very confused much to our delight. The bottom says "Apparently you can get anything on Craigslist, even a 16 year old Cuban"
- •2010Now and then with our Christmas card from 1996. We've got a 3 week old AND a 13 year old in a stocking.
- •2013Photoshop skills put to the test. Also Ellen Degeneres did this on twitter the year after we did.
- •Bonus: a scrapbook page I made of our 1991 holiday card because I was a cliche baby in a present.