I'm stressed. Here's why.
- •Really big project at work.Tight deadline high stress and generally not feeling like I can do it.
- •Going for a promotionSee point 1. Don't feel like I can do it if I don't do well on this project which is t helping the stress.
- •Haven't packedGoing to Seattle tomorrow. Not packed. Apartment's a mess.
- •Apartment is a messThis in general stresses me out. But I don't have time to clean it.
- •Haven't yoga-ed since MondayNot helping with the stress.
- •Have one million things to return and no time.I have an online shopping problem.
- •Have one million things to buy and no time.I'm out of floss and need granite cleaner and laundry detergent. See point 3.
- •Too much adderallThis was my own fault. Product of all off the above.
- •Not enough sleep.See all of above.
- •Also general life drama causing general life stress.
- •If you need me I'll be over here in the fetal position dealing with none of these things.