STUFFED ANIMALS OF MY CHILDHOOD, RANKED
I don't have actual pictures since I don't live at home and they're all in a box somewhere, so these are googled.
- 1.LambyMy main stuffed animal wasn't really a stuffed animal but a lambskin baby blanket. Every time my parents washed it, it broke into smaller pieces. Eventually I was left with a small 4x4 inch piece I would sleep with. It was super gross.
- 2.ChipsThis was a TY stuffed dog. I loved it so much I had two of them, one I made my grandma get me and one my parents had gotten me, that they tried to hide from me on a high shelf in the closet, probably to return it since I already had one. I was a sneaky little kid, saw it, and made them give me both.
- 3.All the American Girl DollsEach year I got one from my grandma for Hanukkah. I had all of the original ones. I played with them well past the appropriate age.
- 4.Beanie babiesMillions of them. I arranged them on shelves by animal type and by which were my favorites. They're now all in a bin in the basement.
- 5.Lots more I can't remember off the top of my headI hoarded stuffed animals. I had tons of them. But I haven't seen them in years so it's hard to remember what they all were.
- 6.The only one I have currently in my apartment is my unicorn PillowPetBoth cute and useful. 🦄
- 7.Rue apparently likes it too