WAYS IN WHICH LISTAPP HAS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE
I don't know how it got to this point, and I don't know how to stop. (Or, if I want to)
- •I literally just had two completely separate unrelated drafts open and going on my phone and my iPadWithout realizing it. I should be embarrassed. I'm not. This list was neither of those drafts.
- •The number of Twitter followers I have on ListApp has gone from 2 to 43And this is solely because of ListAppers I now follow on Twitter, not the other way around
- •Speaking of Twitter, my followers have nearly doubledThanks to ListApp friends
- •And my use of Twitter has tripledMainly to send gifs to said ListApp friends and to DM because list requests are terrible for that
- •The number of phone numbers of ListAppers I have in my phone has multiplied by 5Hotline bling y'all calling me on my cell phone (those are the lyrics right?)
- •I think in list formAnd think about whether my mundane life actions could be list worthy (usually, the answer is no)
- •I sleep less because of itYou guys are keeping me up way past my bedtime damn you timezones
- •I am seriously considering a vacation to Paris, London, or Australia.
- •I have really enjoyed connecting with y'all and consider some of you real, honest, friends.
- •This doesn't do justice to how awesome this stupid little app community is. I'd take a bullet for y'all. I mean it.
- •So anyways. Thanks for taking over my life @list. Truly.